Ketty Federico  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 21:03
Member (2011)
German to Italian
+ ...
Jun 5, 2012

Hi everyone,

as I plan on having a bit more free time after the summer season, I'd like to invest some resources in terms of time and commitment into a specialization course.

I am currently working in Frankfurt and what I am looking for would be something specific dealing with Localization or even better a course of legal translation or technical translation.

As you can see, I'm open to different options and I'd need your help (especially of the German co
... See more
Hi everyone,

as I plan on having a bit more free time after the summer season, I'd like to invest some resources in terms of time and commitment into a specialization course.

I am currently working in Frankfurt and what I am looking for would be something specific dealing with Localization or even better a course of legal translation or technical translation.

As you can see, I'm open to different options and I'd need your help (especially of the German colleagues) to see where I can look for such courses. Ehm, it goes without saying I'd need something which I could attend in the evening or on weekends. I still work, I'd just like to further specialize.

Thanks a lot for any of your suggestions.
Collapse

urbom
urbom
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:03
German to English
+ ...
BDÜ Jun 5, 2012

Have you checked out the listings under "Seminare" on the BDÜ's website?
http://www.bdue.de/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Specialization courses in Frankfurt am Main

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »