Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 10:24
Member (2008)
English to Czech
SITE LOCALIZER
Jan 27, 2014

Možná jste někteří z vás obdrželi následující poptávku:

"We are looking for English to Czech linguists with financial translation expertise. The project will go live in February 2014. If you are interested and available, please reply sending me your up-to-date CV, your rates and also let me know if you have any relevant translation experience."

Z důvodu pravidel Proz se zde nebudu rozepisovat, ale pokud byste měl někdo zájem o informace o této agentuře,
... See more
Možná jste někteří z vás obdrželi následující poptávku:

"We are looking for English to Czech linguists with financial translation expertise. The project will go live in February 2014. If you are interested and available, please reply sending me your up-to-date CV, your rates and also let me know if you have any relevant translation experience."

Z důvodu pravidel Proz se zde nebudu rozepisovat, ale pokud byste měl někdo zájem o informace o této agentuře, kontaktujte mě soukromě. (Tím nemám na mysli, že by práce na této zakázce vedla ke komunikačním či platebním problémům.)
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

poznámka k nabídce v systému Connect Jobs

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »