For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Making More Money: Present Yourself Professionally to Attract Clients

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Making More Money: Present Yourself Professionally to Attract Clients".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Josephine Cassar
Josephine Cassar  Identity Verified
Málta
Local time: 18:01
Tag (2012 óta)
angol - máltai
+ ...
Payment Jun 4, 2013

Can you pay by PayPal or will there be charges?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
MUNKATÁRS
Payment Jun 4, 2013

Josephine Cassar wrote:

Can you pay by PayPal or will there be charges?

Hello Josephine,

You can purchase your seat using credit card, PayPal or 2CheckOut in USD or EUR. Please make sure you report VAT if needed. Just click on the purchase button and follow the payment steps.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Josephine Cassar
Málta
Tag (2012 óta)
angol - máltai
+ ...
Payment by PayPal Jun 4, 2013

thank you. Any charges by PayPal please?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
MUNKATÁRS

Josephine Cassar wrote:

thank you. Any charges by PayPal please?

Hello Josephine,

If you proceed with direct PayPal payment you may be asked to pay a small fee, but if you proceed with the payment by credit card with PayPal as processor, you will not need to pay the fee. For more information about making payments via PayPal, please contact PayPal support at https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/home/

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Josephine Cassar
Málta
Tag (2012 óta)
angol - máltai
+ ...

thank you, at the end of the process, it said that there was no payment. My time is 18.00 but I did not receive confirmation email. Seems it should be taking place right now. These times confuse me

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
MUNKATÁRS

Josephine Cassar wrote:

thank you, at the end of the process, it said that there was no payment. My time is 18.00 but I did not receive confirmation email. Seems it should be taking place right now. These times confuse me

Hello Josephine,

I am sorry for the belated reply but from your profile wallet I see your payment has been processed accordingly and a link to join the session has been emailed to you.
Also, I have sent it to you directly.

Please let me know if you need anything else in the meantime. The webinar will be recorded and therefore, even if you do not attend the online session, you will still have unlimited access to the video recording within one working week after the session. Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Koral Özgül
Koral Özgül  Identity Verified
Törökország
Local time: 19:01
angol - török
+ ...
Accessing the record Jun 4, 2013

Hi Helen,

Having attended the online webinar, how can we now access the record and download it? Will we receive an email with the relevant link?

Thank you in advance.
Koral

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

A fórum moderátora(i)
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Making More Money: Present Yourself Professionally to Attract Clients

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »