René Cofré Baeza
René Cofré Baeza
Germany
Local time: 18:24
German to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 3, 2005

Dear All
Last month I have bought a Wordfast license and it had work perfectly. But now it appears an error message:

"This TM of over 500 TUs was processed with an unlicensed version of Wordfast [not true].
Your TM is fine, but cannot be used for the moment.
Matches cannot be found in this TM. Please buy a license number (if not already done), type it in Wordfast, then REORGANIZE the TM."

I do not understand what is happennig as I had created the TM af
... See more
Dear All
Last month I have bought a Wordfast license and it had work perfectly. But now it appears an error message:

"This TM of over 500 TUs was processed with an unlicensed version of Wordfast [not true].
Your TM is fine, but cannot be used for the moment.
Matches cannot be found in this TM. Please buy a license number (if not already done), type it in Wordfast, then REORGANIZE the TM."

I do not understand what is happennig as I had created the TM after the license purchase. Now I have ask for support by Wordfast but I do not know if they work during the weekends and I need this TM to continue with my work.

Has anybody had similar problems? I think it is important to remark that I have no made any chance in my PC, which may require a new software installation or any other modification.

Thank you in advance for your help

René Cofré
Collapse

dieter haake
dieter haake  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 18:24
Italian to German
+ ...
try this ... Sep 4, 2005

I once had the same problem

(by the way, are you sure thad you had entered the licence number?)

1. stop word
2. remove wordfast.ini
3. run word
4. enter the licence number and open the memory
5. reorganize the memory

HTH

didi

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with TM. Wordfast said it was created with an unlicensed version

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »