WF displays the message "TM full, buy a license etc", although I already have a license.
Thread poster: Francesca moletta
Francesca moletta
Francesca moletta
Italy
Local time: 14:12
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 1, 2004

Dear colleagues,

WF displays the message "TM full, buy a license etc", although I already have a license.

I read another thread about this subject,so I wrote again my license number, I relicensed from the WF site, but the problem is still there!

Moreover the message says to buy a license and then reorganise the TM by clicking on TRANSLATION MEMORY > SERVICE but my SERVICE tab is unclickable.

What should I do?

Thanks

[
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I read another thread about this subject,so I wrote again my license number, I relicensed from the WF site, but the problem is still there!

Moreover the message says to buy a license and then reorganise the TM by clicking on TRANSLATION MEMORY > SERVICE but my SERVICE tab is unclickable.

What should I do?

Thanks

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-10-01 14:41]
Collapse

Susana Galilea
Susana Galilea  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:12
English to Spanish
+ ...
suggestion Oct 1, 2004

I had the same problem recently, using a licensed copy for months and then one day getting the message you mention. I don't know if this might help, but instead of re-licensing from the WF site, try opening a new Word document and re-entering your license # in the WF window (click on the "?" tab and re-enter the info you were sent by email when you registered).

This worked for me, hope it helps

Susana Gal
... See more
I had the same problem recently, using a licensed copy for months and then one day getting the message you mention. I don't know if this might help, but instead of re-licensing from the WF site, try opening a new Word document and re-entering your license # in the WF window (click on the "?" tab and re-enter the info you were sent by email when you registered).

This worked for me, hope it helps

Susana Galilea
Accredited Translator EUTI
[email protected]
www.accentonspanish.com
Collapse

Bruno Magne
Bruno Magne  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:12
English to French
+ ...
You may want to try this Oct 2, 2004

1) Create a new blanl TM with the same languages of the current one
2) Merge both TM
3) Reorganize the new TM
That should do the trick.

BUT...

if this does not work, go to www.wordfast.net. Click on "buy" then click on "Click here to re-license Wordfast if you already own a license" (right upper corner of the screen). A new window will pop up and you will be asked to e
... See more
1) Create a new blanl TM with the same languages of the current one
2) Merge both TM
3) Reorganize the new TM
That should do the trick.

BUT...

if this does not work, go to www.wordfast.net. Click on "buy" then click on "Click here to re-license Wordfast if you already own a license" (right upper corner of the screen). A new window will pop up and you will be asked to enter your e-mail address AND the original INSTALL number you received when you bought WF for the first time. In a matter of seconds, you'll receive a new number. Just go through the procedures shown on the screen. It's fast, easy and free.

Cheers

Bruno Magne

[Edited at 2004-10-02 00:06]

[Edited at 2004-10-02 00:06]

[Edited at 2004-10-02 00:07]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »