Multiterm Toolbar not display correctly in Word 2003, Multiterm not working correctly in Word
Téma indítója: Kristina Wolf
Kristina Wolf
Kristina Wolf  Identity Verified
Ausztrália
Local time: 08:05
Tag (2004 óta)
spanyol - német
+ ...
Jul 31, 2008

Hi,

I had this problem before and have migrated to a new pc, but still have the same problem. After installation of Multiterm (SDL Trados 2007) everything works smoothly, but as soon as I load a termbase in Word 2003, the text next to the Multiterm buttons disappears. If I try adding or searching an entry, a error messages appears, but it does not display any words, so I have no idea what is wrong.

Any suggestions what I could try?

Thanks

Krist
... See more
Hi,

I had this problem before and have migrated to a new pc, but still have the same problem. After installation of Multiterm (SDL Trados 2007) everything works smoothly, but as soon as I load a termbase in Word 2003, the text next to the Multiterm buttons disappears. If I try adding or searching an entry, a error messages appears, but it does not display any words, so I have no idea what is wrong.

Any suggestions what I could try?

Thanks

Kristina
Collapse

RWS Community
RWS Community
Egyesült Királyság
Local time: 00:05
angol
SDL Knowledge Base... Jul 31, 2008

Hello Kristina,

We have an article in the SDL knoweldge base which should fix this problem. Please follow the link:

http://talisma.sdl.com/article.aspx?article=2086&p=1

I hope this helps.

Many Thanks,

Gareth Powell
SDL Support Team

Kristina Wolf
Ausztrália
Tag (2004 óta)
spanyol - német
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
Thanks Jul 31, 2008

Thanks again Gareth, this seems to have done the trick.

Kristina Wolf
Ausztrália
Tag (2004 óta)
spanyol - német
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
Update - after restart again not working Aug 4, 2008

Just to update you that this is not a permanent solution, after each restart of Word the same problem appears again.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm Toolbar not display correctly in Word 2003, Multiterm not working correctly in Word

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »