The hyperlinks in my sample translations have stopped working
Thread poster: Peter Nicholson (X)
Peter Nicholson (X)
Peter Nicholson (X)  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 01:35
Polish to English
Oct 10, 2017

I have just looked at the sample translations in my ProZ.com profile, and I see that the hyperlinks are not working any more.

Formerly, a link could be made using the < a > tag, as follows: click here to go to ProZ.

Or you could add a target="_blank" attribute to open in a new tab, as follows: click here.

It all seems to be working in this foru
... See more
I have just looked at the sample translations in my ProZ.com profile, and I see that the hyperlinks are not working any more.

Formerly, a link could be made using the < a > tag, as follows: click here to go to ProZ.

Or you could add a target="_blank" attribute to open in a new tab, as follows: click here.

It all seems to be working in this forum post, but not when used in a sample translation.

Does anyone know what has changed?

MTIA
Collapse

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 02:35
SITE STAFF
I have sent this issue to development staff Oct 11, 2017

Peter Nicholson wrote:

It all seems to be working in this forum post, but not when used in a sample translation.

Does anyone know what has changed?

MTIA

Dear Peter,

Thanks for letting us know.

I have sent this issue to development staff for checking. I will be sure to update you once a solution has been reached.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Best regards,

Yana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The hyperlinks in my sample translations have stopped working

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »