Powwow: New York,NY - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: New York,NY - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Karl Archbold (X)
Karl Archbold (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:25
English to Spanish
+ ...
New York,NY, United States (2006-01-28 00:00:00) Dec 19, 2005

We will meet in a restaurant in Times Square in New York City.If other translators have suggestions of a different place to meet. Please let me know about those places.
We will have the opportunity to get to know each other and share ideas and projects.
Feel free to call me at 212-2430188 or e-mail me at [email protected] If you have any suggestions or questions
about this meeting.
I look forward to see all of you
... See more
We will meet in a restaurant in Times Square in New York City.If other translators have suggestions of a different place to meet. Please let me know about those places.
We will have the opportunity to get to know each other and share ideas and projects.
Feel free to call me at 212-2430188 or e-mail me at [email protected] If you have any suggestions or questions
about this meeting.
I look forward to see all of you there.
Thanks
Karl Edwin Archbold
Collapse

Karl Archbold (X)
Karl Archbold (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:25
English to Spanish
+ ...
Tonight Powwow Jan 28, 2006

We are meeting at 7:45 pm.Feel free to call me at 212-2430188 If you need to know how to get there.
We expected to have around 28 translators and Interpreters tonight.
I see you all tonight.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: New York,NY - United States

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »