Netherlands
Local time: 23:31
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Update Jun 28, 2022

Samuel Murray wrote:
I think BitWarden is going to fall off the list because you can't tell your browser to remember the master password, which means that every time you start your browser, you have to type the master password (or a PIN) all over again.

A few months ago I bought a USB fingerprint reader for my desktop computer, and this has solved the problem of having to re-authenticate every time I restart the browser, because one can use one's fingerprint to log into Bitwarden. Logging in to Bitwarden on the cellphone using a fingerprint is also painfree.

I actually bought an annual subscription for Dashlane two years ago, but forgot about it. I just reminded of this today when the subscription renewed, but Dashlane refused to recognise my e-mail account when I tried to log in (though it did accept my e-mail account when I tried to delete my account... it's a pity the renewal just went through). Also, when I tried to access Dashlane today, I got that Cloudflare page with the endless hourglass ("We're checking your browser..."). A password manager shouldn't trigger Cloudflare -- it should be accessible from anywhere.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Password managers

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »