Téma indítója: Mueen Issa
Mueen Issa
Mueen Issa  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:06
angol - arab
+ ...
Mar 7, 2005

Hello everybody

Is there any engineering dictionary En-Ar you know on the Net??
Thanks in advance

Stephen Franke
Stephen Franke
Egyesült Államok
Local time: 05:06
angol - arab
+ ...
Engineering Dictionaries Mar 7, 2005

Greetings.. ahalan wa sahalan...

I may be misinformed, but other than the general online bidirectional Arabic English Arabic dictionaries, glossaries and thesauri on the web, there are no specialized references on engineering (which field itself encompasses a wide range of disciplines).

I have a number of bilingual dictionaries and related references on different aspects of engineering, such as civil, construction, electrical, telecommunications, mechanical, an
... See more
Greetings.. ahalan wa sahalan...

I may be misinformed, but other than the general online bidirectional Arabic English Arabic dictionaries, glossaries and thesauri on the web, there are no specialized references on engineering (which field itself encompasses a wide range of disciplines).

I have a number of bilingual dictionaries and related references on different aspects of engineering, such as civil, construction, electrical, telecommunications, mechanical, and petrolume/gas industries. So, feel free to ask for clarification of troublesome terms you might encounter used in those areas.

Likely bookstores in Jordan you might check:

1. Dar al-Bashir for Publishing & Distribution, located in the Jerusalem Jewel Trade Center, in the Al-Abdali section of Amman. Tel: 659891 or 659892.

2. Another bookstore (albeit with a smalelr stock, as I remember) is Dar al-Shurooq lilnashir wa al-tawzii3.

Dar al-Shurooq is pretty near to Dar al-Bashir. (I don't have a current tel number, but it's another well-known bookstore)

Hope this helps.

Khair, in sah' Allah.

Regards,

Stephen H. Franke
San Pero, California
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

dictionary for engineering

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »