Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Olaszország
Local time: 02:13
angol - olasz
+ ...
Aug 1, 2018

Hello,

I'm having some issues with Autopropagation color. I've set up Autopropagation as Orange colored segments. It works fine and all autopropagated segments become orange.

But, when I do "alt + down" to confirm and pass to the following segment, if it is an autopropagated segment, it changes color and gets the color of confirmed segments (in my case pink).

In this way at the end I don't know what are the autopropagated segments and I've to check them an
... See more
Hello,

I'm having some issues with Autopropagation color. I've set up Autopropagation as Orange colored segments. It works fine and all autopropagated segments become orange.

But, when I do "alt + down" to confirm and pass to the following segment, if it is an autopropagated segment, it changes color and gets the color of confirmed segments (in my case pink).

In this way at the end I don't know what are the autopropagated segments and I've to check them anyway as new confirmed segments. This didn't occur with WF 3.

Thanks for your support!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WF5 and Auto-propagation

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »