Téma indítója: tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Spanyolország
Local time: 02:17
spanyol - angol
+ ...
Nov 13, 2001

This is probably related to the log-in problems, as I was having a lot of trouble in that area when I posted the question. My name is not hyperlinked in the question, and the system does not recognize me as the asker when I try to close it, even though it displays my name and e-mail address. I tried using the password (I was given no password when I posted the question, but requested it), but the password I received by e-mail doesn\'t work (\"incorrect password\"). What can I do to resolve th... See more
This is probably related to the log-in problems, as I was having a lot of trouble in that area when I posted the question. My name is not hyperlinked in the question, and the system does not recognize me as the asker when I try to close it, even though it displays my name and e-mail address. I tried using the password (I was given no password when I posted the question, but requested it), but the password I received by e-mail doesn\'t work (\"incorrect password\"). What can I do to resolve this? Thanks for any help.Collapse

tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Spanyolország
Local time: 02:17
spanyol - angol
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
never mind, it works now Nov 18, 2001

Whatever was wrong with this function has been resolved, and I was able to close the question.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

can\'t close a KudoZ question

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »