Powwow: Singapore - Singapore

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Singapore - Singapore".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

shcheong
shcheong  Identity Verified
Szingapúr
Local time: 22:57
angol - kínai
+ ...
Willing to host events Dec 5, 2001

Hi, everybody over there, I am willing to host POWWOW's event in Singapore. If you are interested, please let me know, I can arrange low cost accomodotation for you. Besides that, I can also act as a tourist guide (FOC). Thank you.

Doris Fukuda
Doris Fukuda
angol - spanyol
+ ...
I would very much like to go there! Feb 20, 2002

But March 16 seems to be ...
How about by the end of April?

And if possible when there is a Carnival or a nice festivity in Singapore, so we can enjoy the Powwow and something else.
Please, orginizer, think about it!!!

Doris Fukuda
Doris Fukuda
angol - spanyol
+ ...
I would very much like to go there! Feb 20, 2002

But March 16 seems to be ...
How about by the end of April?

And if possible when there is a Carnival or a nice festivity or a great Opera, or something that we will remember ... in Singapore, so we can enjoy the Powwow and something else.
Please, organizer, think about it!!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

A fórum moderátora(i)
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Singapore - Singapore

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »