Use regular expression to insert non-breaking space
Téma indítója: Dominika Lupa

Dominika Lupa  Identity Verified
Lengyelország
Local time: 16:27
angol - lengyel
+ ...
Jan 12

Hi, does any of you know how to insert non-breaking spaces in the target text in Memsource Editor in the same way as it works in Trados Studio? So far I have been doing it one-by-one, but it's time consuming...

In case of Polish single-letter words, in Studio it's possible to:

search in Regular expressions

Find:
(\u0020((art\.)|(ust\.)|([a|i|o|u|w|z|r])))(\u0020)
Replace
$1 (dollar1nonbreakingspace)

In the above manner I repla
... See more
Hi, does any of you know how to insert non-breaking spaces in the target text in Memsource Editor in the same way as it works in Trados Studio? So far I have been doing it one-by-one, but it's time consuming...

In case of Polish single-letter words, in Studio it's possible to:

search in Regular expressions

Find:
(\u0020((art\.)|(ust\.)|([a|i|o|u|w|z|r])))(\u0020)
Replace
$1 (dollar1nonbreakingspace)

In the above manner I replace all normal spaces after this single-letter words to non-breaking spaces at once. Is it somehow possible in Memsource?

I'd be very grateful for any advice regarding this
Collapse

Ehhez a fórumhoz nincs külön moderátor kijelölve.
Ha a webhely szabályainak megsértését kívánja jelenteni, vagy segítségre van szüksége, lépjen kapcsolatba a webhely munkatársaival ».

Use regular expression to insert non-breaking space

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Terminológiai keresés
  • Munkák
  • Fórumok
  • Multiple search