Nina Khmielnitzky
Nina Khmielnitzky  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 17:59
Member (2004)
English to French
Jun 7, 2002

Hi,

Russian is my mother tongue, but I haven\'t spoken it since I was 6 years old. I want to take classes, but I can\'t seem to find any. Do any of my Russian colleagues know private teachers or recent Russian immigrants with some teaching experience in Montreal who would like to practice French and English in exchange of teaching Russian.

Russian is such a beautiful language and it\'s a pity to loose it.

Thanks,

Nina

Transcan (X)
Transcan (X)
Russian to English
+ ...
Russian classes in Montreal Jul 22, 2002

Hi, Nina!

My name is Andrei. I am going to settle in Montreal as a landed immigrant in late August, this year. I would be more than happy to help you to restore your mother tongue. I hope it is going to be fun.

Regards,

Andrei

Vladimir Dubisskiy
Vladimir Dubisskiy
United States
Local time: 16:59
Member (2001)
English to Russian
+ ...
look around - university, probably Jul 22, 2002

There should be classes there - I may advise you to contact some Russian Orthodox Church or look for Russian community center/assn in the white pages. The opportunity exists even here in Vancouver - so it must be ther in Montreal, considering the number of Russian speaking residents there.

I would like to be of better help but confident that you will get at least some advice in the places I have mentioned.

If not - contact me
... See more
There should be classes there - I may advise you to contact some Russian Orthodox Church or look for Russian community center/assn in the white pages. The opportunity exists even here in Vancouver - so it must be ther in Montreal, considering the number of Russian speaking residents there.

I would like to be of better help but confident that you will get at least some advice in the places I have mentioned.

If not - contact me privately at [email protected] and we will consider other options.

Vladimir

Quote:

On 2002-06-07 18:43, nkhmiel wrote:

Hi,

Russian is my mother tongue, but I haven\'t spoken it since I was 6 years old. I want to take classes, but I can\'t seem to find any. Do any of my Russian colleagues know private teachers or recent Russian immigrants with some teaching experience in Montreal who would like to practice French and English in exchange of teaching Russian.

Russian is such a beautiful language and it\'s a pity to loose it.

Thanks,

Nina

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Russian classes in Montreal

Translation news in Russian Federation

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »