Juan Perello  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 06:28
Member (2005)
Japanese to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 4, 2007

Hi,

Could anybody tell me what is the correct work flow to work with Rainbow 3 tagged files?

What I have down until now is:

1. Tagged the files.
2. Translated them with Wordfast and cleaned them up. (not all of them, just a couple to test)
3. Now what?
I have a folder called Work with the htm.rtf files. They don't open properly in the browser.
So. I thought that I should post process them, but every time I try to do it says an erro
... See more
Hi,

Could anybody tell me what is the correct work flow to work with Rainbow 3 tagged files?

What I have down until now is:

1. Tagged the files.
2. Translated them with Wordfast and cleaned them up. (not all of them, just a couple to test)
3. Now what?
I have a folder called Work with the htm.rtf files. They don't open properly in the browser.
So. I thought that I should post process them, but every time I try to do it says an error occurred and nothing happens. I don't get what folder is the one I should post process (the Work one, right?) though I might be messing it up somewhere I don't realize.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Juan Luis
Collapse

Piotr Bienkowski
Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 12:28
English to Polish
+ ...
I think you could get more help at okapitools Sep 5, 2007

Hi,

Rainbow went a long way from ver. 3 and now it is part of Okapi Tools. To join the list you need to subscribe to okapitools @ yahoogroups.com The tool's developer is active there, so you can get direct tech support.

See also: http://okapi.sourceforge.net/

HTH

Piotr

... See more
Hi,

Rainbow went a long way from ver. 3 and now it is part of Okapi Tools. To join the list you need to subscribe to okapitools @ yahoogroups.com The tool's developer is active there, so you can get direct tech support.

See also: http://okapi.sourceforge.net/

HTH

Piotr

[Edited at 2007-09-05 05:49]
Collapse

Juan Perello
Juan Perello  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 06:28
Member (2005)
Japanese to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the tip Sep 5, 2007

I don't know how but it looks like I managed to solve it.

Thanks for the tip anyway. I'll have a look.
JL

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

tagging HTML with rainbow 3

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »