Monica Villa
Monica Villa
美国
Local time: 05:23
Spanish西班牙语译成English英语
+ ...
Oct 15, 2003

Dear colleagues,

I am working on a Word document with lots of graphics and text boxes which have to be translated in addition to the main text.

Only problem is... as soon as I use WordFast, all of these graphics and text boxes simply disappear from view. I have tried fiddling with every conceivable option in Word and have not been able to make them reappear. The graphics and text boxes can be seen in "Print Preview" mode, but not on the main screen.

Can any
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I am working on a Word document with lots of graphics and text boxes which have to be translated in addition to the main text.

Only problem is... as soon as I use WordFast, all of these graphics and text boxes simply disappear from view. I have tried fiddling with every conceivable option in Word and have not been able to make them reappear. The graphics and text boxes can be seen in "Print Preview" mode, but not on the main screen.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to fix this? Thanks in advance for your help.
Collapse

Michael Bastin
Michael Bastin  Identity Verified
西班牙
Local time: 14:23
English英语译成French法语
+ ...
this way Oct 15, 2003

Hi,

I use a French version of Word so I might not mention the exact wordings but try this way:

In your menu, go to Tools > Options > View and then make sure Drawings box is checked.

If this is not the right solution, it is not far from it. Try several check boxes.

Good luck.

Michael Bastin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Graphics and text boxes disappear when using WordFast

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »