Thread poster: Marinus Vesseur
Marinus Vesseur
Marinus Vesseur  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 01:25
English to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 15, 2023

Hi all. I transferred a MemoQ project to another laptop with the backup feature, so it would be easier to work away from home. Recently I have been getting a lot of "Pre-translating until Goto Next conditions are met..." windows pop up whilst translating. I usually have "Confirm and go to next unconfirmed segment" on, which on my other computer is really fast.
Any ideas how to kick Auto-propagate in the butt?

Isaac Álvarez Veiga
Isaac Álvarez Veiga
Spain
Local time: 10:25
Spanish to Galician
+ ...
Disabling Automatic lookup and insertion Aug 4, 2023

Hi Marinus,
It might be a bit late, but I found your post yesterday. The solution is, in the Translation tab > Translation Settings > Automatic lookup and insertion, uncheck the box for Automatically insert best result after confirming segments.
Hope this helps!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Pre-translating until Goto Next conditions are met..." takes ages

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »