Optimizing your basic marketing portfolio (CV, cover letter and online profiles)
Before the session you will be asked to submit your current CV, cover letter and links to all your profiles online, for example your profile on Proz.com, local associations etc. You will also receive a short questionnaire with 5 questions about your current goals with your translation career and your background so I can better help you achieve your goals and make use of your strengths and expertise in your marketing portfolio.
The program consists of 2 hours of one-on-one sessions
1. During the first hour I will evaluate your current material and provide suggestions for improvement or changes.
2. During the second hour I will evaluate your changes and your progress and provide suggestions for future steps.
I love helping other translators succeed by working as a trainer, coach and mentor. Apart from my 12 years as a freelance translator, I have been sharing my experience and knowledge in marketing and translation business by giving presentations, courses and at conferences and local events in North America and Europe since 2010. I have also presented several webinars for different organizations such as ATA, Alexandria Translation Resources, eCPD Webinars and Proz.com Training.
Translation students getting ready to step out on their own
Newer freelance translators trying to establish their business
1. Create a CV that sells your unique translation services, with supported facts from your background
2. Create a few cover letters targeted to your ideal clients
3. Optimizing your online profiles in translator databases
Providing the base material to work on in advance, CV, any existing samples of cover letters and links to existing online profiles in translator databases. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential and not be distributed or copied in any way.
Click to expand
1. Review and evaluation
2. Create a CV that sells your unique translation services, with supported facts from your background
3. Create a few cover letters targeted to your ideal clients
4. Optimizing your online profiles in translator databases
Registration and payment information (click to expand)
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button.
Once have purchased your spot, you will appear on the attendees list as "registered and paid" and the trainer will contact you to define the date and time for your session.
Terese Whitty View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course