Meghirdetve: Apr 8, 2021 15:47 GMT (GMT: Apr 8, 2021 15:47)
Elbírálás és értesítések elküldve: Apr 8, 2021 17:17 GMT Job type:
Service required Nyelvek:
tamil - angol
A munka leírása:
Global Press is recruiting freelance Tamil/English Interpreters to join the Global Press Accuracy Network. Global Press Journal reporters work in the least-covered parts of the world and speak dozens of languages. We currently publish in five languages and syndicate our news to dozens of countries. We’re recruiting expert interpreters to serve our Tamil-speaking reporters in Northern Sri Lanka and our English-speaking staff members. Candidates must be fluent in both Tamil and English to be considered. Must have 1+ years of professional interpretation experience.
Interpreters are part of our Global Press Accuracy Network. Interpreters are paid in 15-minute increments and are typically given a minimum of 24-hour notice for any interpretation needs. GPAN members specify the amount of work they are looking for, and work closely with Global Press’ standards editor, lead editors and reporters. All GPAN work can be done remotely.
Think you have what it takes? Then apply to be a freelance interpreter for Global Press!
Global Press is a diverse and thriving international media organization that seeks out team members who:
• Are equally committed to journalistic tradition and journalistic innovation
• Employ discipline, generosity and humor in their daily work
• Are willing to challenge the 24-hour news cycle and stereotypical definitions of international news value
• Believe in the power of local women journalists to write and report undiscovered, high-quality human stories to change our world
• Thrive in a collaborative environment where team members can be honest with one another and always aim to be better than they were yesterday
• Strive for 100% accuracy in every assignment
We are looking for interpreters who have:
• Exceptional Tamil and English language skills.
• A minimum 1+ years of professional interpretation experience.
How to Apply:
Write a brief cover letter in the body of an email introducing yourself, attach your CV and email to [HIDDEN] with the subject heading Tamil/English Interpreter.
: Egyesült Államok Szolgáltató kiválasztásának szempontjai (a munka meghirdetője által meghatározva):
Preferált anyanyelv: További információért lásd: URL nem jelenik meg
Újságírás Árajánlat benyújtásának határideje: Dec 18, 2021 00:00 GMT
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Global Operations Administrator
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.