• Portugália06:10
  • Rate per word €0.10 EUR
  • Research
  • Clinical trials
  • Regulatory approval
  • Marketing/Sales
  • Training materials
I am an English to European Portuguese translator, specialized in the medical/pharmaceutical field, with 12 years of experience, both as a freelance translator and in-house translator. My main area of expertise is Life Sciences, particularly Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices, which corresponds to approximately 80% of my work. The remaining 20% refer to Linguistic Validation of COAs, and translation and review of scientific papers.

(CV and references available upon request.)

Language variants:

  • Source languages
  • Target languages
  • portugál – European/Portugal

Credentials:

  • University of Coimbra, Portugal:
  • angol - portugál

Your current localization setting

magyar

Select a language

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Terminológiai keresés
  • Munkák
  • Fórumok
  • Multiple search