Wordfast 5 show 93% of translation completed
Thread poster: azulalonso
azulalonso
azulalonso
Argentina
Local time: 08:17
Sep 14, 2019

Hello everyone!

I just had this problem with Wordfast 5, I finished my translation and the process bar shows only 93% completed, 141 words left. But I finished it and there are no segments that weren't modified and comitted to the TM.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance!

Azul.

Andrzej Mierzejewski
Andrzej Mierzejewski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 13:17
Polish to English
+ ...
Take it easy. Sep 15, 2019

I experienced the same issue several times with Trados showing my translation finished at between 94% and 98% while my clients confirmed 100% finished and no missing or untranslated text. I guess whether software designers are aware of such "work progress report" incompatibilities.

Milan Condak
Milan Condak  Identity Verified
English to Czech
All or unique segments Sep 15, 2019

I think that WFP shows for translation only unique segments, without repetitions (duplicate segments).
Try to count it.

Milan

azulalonso
azulalonso
Argentina
Local time: 08:17
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Sep 15, 2019

Thanks everyone, my project manager had no problem with the file, I guess it was just a glitch or something like that.
Thanks again!

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
English to German
+ ...
Wordfast 5 show 93% of translation completed Sep 16, 2019

azulalonso wrote:

Hello everyone!

I just had this problem with Wordfast 5, I finished my translation and the process bar shows only 93% completed, 141 words left. But I finished it and there are no segments that weren't modified and comitted to the TM.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance!

Azul.

Hi
this happens very often with WFP5. I understood that as long as not ALL segments are committed and have a purple color, percentage will not show 100 %.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast 5 show 93% of translation completed

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »