Transcreation veya Editing 60” TVC: per job. 30” TVC: per job. Up to 20” TVC: per job
Thread poster: erkehan
erkehan
erkehan  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 11:26
German to Turkish
+ ...
Dec 4, 2017

Merhabalar,

bir çeviri şirketi benden EN>TR için, "kesinlikle kelime başına olmaz" deyip, şu birimlere göre şirketin veri tabanı için muhakkak standart bir fiyat vermemi istedi:

"Transcreation:
60” TVC: per job
30” TVC: per job
Up to 20” TVC: per job
Headline & Bodycopy: per job (this range is just indicative and is based on standard print ad with 1 headline and 1 paragraph of body copy)
Headline: per job
Body copy: pe
... See more
Merhabalar,

bir çeviri şirketi benden EN>TR için, "kesinlikle kelime başına olmaz" deyip, şu birimlere göre şirketin veri tabanı için muhakkak standart bir fiyat vermemi istedi:

"Transcreation:
Headline & Bodycopy: per job (this range is just indicative and is based on standard print ad with 1 headline and 1 paragraph of body copy)
Body copy: per job (this range is just indicative and is based on standard print ad with 1 headline and 1 paragraph of body copy)

Editing:
Body copy: per job (this range is just indicative and is based on standard print ad with 1 headline and 1 paragraph of body copy)"

Daha önce genelde hep kaynak kelime hesabı çalıştığımdan burada verilen saniye (ya da 1 ve 1/2 dakikalık birimler halindeki) hesabı ve böylece işlerin "per word" değil de "per job" (veya işin süresi) olarak ödenmesi durumunda doğrusu nasıl bir hesap yapıp aşağı yukarı kendi kelime ücretlerimi tutturabilirim bilmiyorum.

Sanırım burada TVC = Tape Volume Cache

Yoksa tongaya gelmeyelim.. Zira acaba işine göre ayrı ayrı pazarlık mı yapmak gerekir?...
Hani aklıma şu geldi de: bazı "tape" veya "video" üzerinde konuşan biri eğer hızlı konuşursa bir dakikada yüzlerce kelime konuşabileceği gibi yine daha yavaş konuşan bazıları bunun beşte veya onda birini konuşur herhalde... Yoksa meselenin bunların hiçbirisiyle ilgisi yok mu?..

Bir fikri veya bu alanda tecrübesi olan arkadaşlar yardımcı olabilirse sevinirim.

Şimdiden çok teşekkürler.

Saygılar,
Collapse

ATIL KAYHAN
ATIL KAYHAN  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2007)
Turkish to English
+ ...
Isabetli Fiyatlandirma Dec 6, 2017

Burada istenen birim "per minute" de degil, "per job" olarak verilmis. 20", 30" ve 60" islerden söz ediyor. Bir dakikadaki sözcük adedini bilmeden fiyat vermek pek akilci olmayabilir. Sadece "bodycopy" için 1 paragraf denmis ama bu paragrafin uzunlugu da biraz meçhul. Belki daha isabetli bir fiyat teklifi yapabilmek için müsteriden bunlari daha açikliga kavusturmasi istenebilir.

"I would be grateful if you can send me a typical 20" TVC job together with a standard headli
... See more
Burada istenen birim "per minute" de degil, "per job" olarak verilmis. 20", 30" ve 60" islerden söz ediyor. Bir dakikadaki sözcük adedini bilmeden fiyat vermek pek akilci olmayabilir. Sadece "bodycopy" için 1 paragraf denmis ama bu paragrafin uzunlugu da biraz meçhul. Belki daha isabetli bir fiyat teklifi yapabilmek için müsteriden bunlari daha açikliga kavusturmasi istenebilir.

"I would be grateful if you can send me a typical 20" TVC job together with a standard headline & bodycopy. These would help me to give you a more accurate price estimation for future jobs."

gibi bir istekte bulunulabilir. Ben olsam böyle yazardim. Bakalim ne yanit verecekler. Ben bu isbirligine uzun vade bakiyorum, gibi laflar da edilebilir. Eger fiyatlandirmayi ilk bastan dogru yaparsak, ilerisi de daha net olur.
Collapse

dropinka (X)
dropinka (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TVC Dec 6, 2017

TVC means television commercials, so we're talking about proper above-the-line advertising here.

Claudia

erkehan
erkehan  Identity Verified
Türkiye
German to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot Claudia and thanks a lot Atıl, Dec 10, 2017

"aklın yolu bir" dendiği gibi ben de hemen ertesi gün şu soruları yöneltmiştim ki doğru/isabetli yaklaşımımıza şu yanıtları yolladılar (genel bir bilgilendirme olması için aşağıya yapıştırıyorum --Köşeli parantez içindekiler şirketin yanıtları--):

"To give an appropriate answer of your question I first will need some more information from you:

If so, then 60 "/ 60 seconds / 1 minute of TVC means 1 minute of speech. Am I right? --[T
... See more
"aklın yolu bir" dendiği gibi ben de hemen ertesi gün şu soruları yöneltmiştim ki doğru/isabetli yaklaşımımıza şu yanıtları yolladılar (genel bir bilgilendirme olması için aşağıya yapıştırıyorum --Köşeli parantez içindekiler şirketin yanıtları--):

"To give an appropriate answer of your question I first will need some more information from you:

If so, then 60 "/ 60 seconds / 1 minute of TVC means 1 minute of speech. Am I right? --[This is the duration of the TVC. It could be 1 minute of speech or less.]

But the fact is that some people can speak 200 or more words in one minute whereas other people speak 50-100 or less words in the same time, so that in no way a general "standard" can be made out there.

Does not this mean, in the same way, that enormous differences can occur from job to job? --[You can discuss this case by case with the PM as the project will change case by case]

And you want me to specify "a standard rate for your database". --[We need standard rates to see your requirements and if we can collaborate]

How should I calculate in such a case now a "standard" rate if I do not have any "standard"and fixed unit at hand as it is the case with words? --[I can help you with that as we have a standard rate card. Please have a look at the rates below and let me know what do you think:]"

Saygılar
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transcreation veya Editing 60” TVC: per job. 30” TVC: per job. Up to 20” TVC: per job

Translation news in Türkiye

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »