Poliglotar 2017 will have talks about translation and interpretation!
Thread poster: Juliano Martins
Juliano Martins
Juliano Martins  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 09:40
Member (2008)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sep 5, 2017

Hello everyone!

I am organizing a polyglot conference in Brazil that will also have talks about translation and interpretation. I believe it will be very interesting for all of us.

There will be talks in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.

Another detail about this event is that it will be broadcast live on the internet. All participants will have access to all the recordings of the presentations, which will also be available after the event.
... See more
Hello everyone!

I am organizing a polyglot conference in Brazil that will also have talks about translation and interpretation. I believe it will be very interesting for all of us.

There will be talks in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.

Another detail about this event is that it will be broadcast live on the internet. All participants will have access to all the recordings of the presentations, which will also be available after the event.

Two talks will be given by the director of Abrates (Brazilian Association of Translators and Interpreters), Ricardo Souza: “Associations of translators and their role in the translator’s life” and “Translation and technology: conflict or partnership?”.

Ricardo Bonet will present “So you want to be a conference interpreter?”.

Emerson Werneck will present “How to become a translator in Duolingo”.

And there will be a talk by the translation agency Clear Words Translations about the translation market.

Visit www.poliglotar.com/home2017

banner poliglotar online_ingles-01
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poliglotar 2017 will have talks about translation and interpretation!

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »