How do I start endorsing Proz.com guidlines?
Thread poster: fairylight
fairylight
fairylight  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Russian
+ ...
Apr 29, 2017

Hello,

I just became a paying member and I'm interested in endorsing proz professional guidelines in my profile but do not see an option to. Also, does anyone fill out security procedures in their profile? I work with legal documents and do not know of any specific security measures except not sharing client's information without their permission. What are examples of security procedures? I would like to know it to make my profile as complete as possible. Thank you.

Christine Andersen
Christine Andersen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 14:10
Member (2003)
Danish to English
+ ...
There is a link May 1, 2017

I thought it should be somewhere on your profile, but have to admit I can't find it on mine!
However, you can see the guidelines and I think you can endorse them here.

http://www.proz.com/professional-guidelines/

Welcome to the site!

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:10
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Bottom part May 1, 2017

The relevant link is in the very bottom of the Profile tab at your profile page when you use a standard look. I tried to add an example, but for some reason my screenshot is not accepted (however, no error or warning issued).

[Edited at 2017-05-01 13:53 GMT]

fairylight
fairylight  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you! May 1, 2017

yay found it! Thank you guys.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I start endorsing Proz.com guidlines?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »