Article: Networking to boost your business
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SITE STAFF
Mar 27, 2012

This topic is for discussion of the ProZ.com translation article "Networking to boost your business".

mariacponte (X)
mariacponte (X)
Local time: 22:59
English to Italian
+ ...
Well written and motivating Sep 6, 2012

I'd like to thank the author for this article.
I've been translating for about 10 years, but only recently have I set my mind to turn this passion into a real job.
Considering I'm an internet lover, networking is a pleasure for me and your article just timely.
Thank you very much, I'll treasure your advice.

An Ismanto
An Ismanto  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 04:59
English to Indonesian
Revolution: habit-changing Apr 13, 2013

Your article re-convinces me about networking, one aspect that I understand for years but never get it into practice. I am a shy person, even in online environment where I can "hide" myself. Even in my LinkedIn profile I say that I am a "total solitary". But, this article give me a kind of a new enthusiasm. The first proof: I comment on this form.
And I have a plan to register as a member of ProZ.com. I hope I can improve myself with this and the networking. Thank you for the article... See more
Your article re-convinces me about networking, one aspect that I understand for years but never get it into practice. I am a shy person, even in online environment where I can "hide" myself. Even in my LinkedIn profile I say that I am a "total solitary". But, this article give me a kind of a new enthusiasm. The first proof: I comment on this form.
And I have a plan to register as a member of ProZ.com. I hope I can improve myself with this and the networking. Thank you for the article
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Article: Networking to boost your business

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »