Thread poster: Paola Grochi
Paola Grochi
Paola Grochi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 22:10
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 24, 2010

Browsing the article knowledgebase I found several interesting articles. Since it was about 4 in the morning I click the Add to articles to read button in order to save them for reading them later, and now there is no way for me to find them! Any help?

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
You can find the articles on the right-most column Jan 26, 2010

Dear Paola,

After adding articles to your "Articles to read" list, you can find on the right-most column in http://www.proz.com/translation-articles/ . After reading them, you can remove the articles from the list by clicking on "Remove from 'Articles to Read'", on the article page.

Hope this explains!

Please let me know if you have any doubts, or need anyt
... See more
Dear Paola,

After adding articles to your "Articles to read" list, you can find on the right-most column in http://www.proz.com/translation-articles/ . After reading them, you can remove the articles from the list by clicking on "Remove from 'Articles to Read'", on the article page.

Hope this explains!

Please let me know if you have any doubts, or need anything else.

Best regards,

Alejandro Cavalitto
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

Paola Grochi
Paola Grochi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Browser incompatibility? Jan 31, 2010

Well, I couldn't find them there, you mean Site Menu, right?
Back then when I started this thread I had a button for saving an article for reading later (which I was and still am clueless at retrieving them) and another one for saving an article to favorites.
Now I have neither of them. Both have disappear and all I have on the Site Menu is this:

Articles Overview
Featured Authors
Call for Articles
Articles Index
Submission Guidelines
... See more
Well, I couldn't find them there, you mean Site Menu, right?
Back then when I started this thread I had a button for saving an article for reading later (which I was and still am clueless at retrieving them) and another one for saving an article to favorites.
Now I have neither of them. Both have disappear and all I have on the Site Menu is this:

Articles Overview
Featured Authors
Call for Articles
Articles Index
Submission Guidelines
FAQ
Become an Author
Submit Article
My Articles

Below that I have some of my favorite articles, then You recently viewed..., Recommende articles and lastly, Popular authors.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox, is something wrong with it?
Collapse

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please submit a support request Feb 1, 2010

Hello Paola,

Could you please submit a support request and attach a screenshot of how you see the articles page? A screenshot would allow me to help you. Many thanks in advance.

Alejandro

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't find "articles to read"

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »