Barbara Santos  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 14:41
Member (2005)
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Jun 28, 2017

Dear all,

I am having an issue with my Transit NXT (Freelance Pro, SP9, working on Windows 10 64 bit), which wasn't solved with the uninstallation and new installation of the program.
The issue is I can't confirm a translated segment with the shortcut key Alt+Insert as usual, and am forced to confirm the segment by hand with the "confirm" button.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Do you have any idea on how to solve the problem?
Uninstalling doesn't seem to
... See more
Dear all,

I am having an issue with my Transit NXT (Freelance Pro, SP9, working on Windows 10 64 bit), which wasn't solved with the uninstallation and new installation of the program.
The issue is I can't confirm a translated segment with the shortcut key Alt+Insert as usual, and am forced to confirm the segment by hand with the "confirm" button.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Do you have any idea on how to solve the problem?
Uninstalling doesn't seem to do the trick, at least by me.

Thank you for your help!

Best
Bárbara
Collapse

"Windows Ease of Access" and how to solve it Jun 28, 2017

Hi Barbara,

this may result from a Windows "Ease of Access" setting.
You can try to fix it by turning off the "Use mouse keys when Num Lock is on“ option (Windows START Button, "Settings", "Ease of Access", "Mouse").
Here you can find helpful screenshots: http://www.worldstart.com/alt-keys-not-working-in-windows-10/

Or maybe the NUMLOCK
... See more
Hi Barbara,

this may result from a Windows "Ease of Access" setting.
You can try to fix it by turning off the "Use mouse keys when Num Lock is on“ option (Windows START Button, "Settings", "Ease of Access", "Mouse").
Here you can find helpful screenshots: http://www.worldstart.com/alt-keys-not-working-in-windows-10/

Or maybe the NUMLOCK was activated by accident?

Regards,

O.N.
Collapse

Barbara Santos
Barbara Santos  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 14:41
Member (2005)
German to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, but... Jun 28, 2017

Hi Oiseau,
thank you for your help, I have tried it and it still doesn't work
I'll try and check with Star directly.

Best
Bárbara

Patrícia Porto
Patrícia Porto  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 11:41
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Estou tendo o memso problema! Dec 20, 2019

Você lembra como resolveu, Bárbara?

Agradeço antecipadamente a ajuda!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit NXT Editor: Shortcut key ALT + insert not working

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »