Christin Speck
Christin Speck  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:19
Member (2012)
English to German
+ ...
Sep 20, 2018

I'm going through a file with many repetitions in review mode but when I edit the first instance Studio does not automatically update all following repeat segments. What am I doing wrong here? TC is off and autopropagation enabled.

Thanks for any input.
Christin

I've figured it out, autopropagation was disabled for already confirmed segments.

[Edited at 2018-09-21 06:58 GMT]

Dawid Kita
Dawid Kita  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
Customized auto-propagation settings Sep 21, 2018

Hi,

I can't quickly figure out what the TC is, but have you ticked "Auto-propagate exact matches to confirmed segments" and chosen "First segment in the document" in "Auto-propagate from:" drop-down list? You will find all of these in the main Trados settings > Editor > Auto-propagation.

I hope that I'm not stating the obvious, but it should do the trick if everything is alright.

Christin Speck
Christin Speck  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2012)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Sep 21, 2018

Thanks David, yes that was the problem, its working fine now. TC stands for track changes, apparently autopropagation does not work when track changes (in review mode) are on.

Antje Ruppert

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2017 does not update repeat segments SOLVED

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »