7th ProZ.com Translation Contest: fourth phase.
Thread poster: RominaZ
RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 19, 2008

Dear All,

Final voting is underway in all pairs that received at least 3 entries during submission.

The 3- 7 highest scores in the pairs that underwent qualification round voting are now in final voting.

The Spanish> French combination is facing an unusual situation since there were not enough voters to define which entries should go into the next round. Therefore, qualification has been extended in this pair until Tuesday, June 24. I'd like to invite all t
... See more
Dear All,

Final voting is underway in all pairs that received at least 3 entries during submission.

The 3- 7 highest scores in the pairs that underwent qualification round voting are now in final voting.

The Spanish> French combination is facing an unusual situation since there were not enough voters to define which entries should go into the next round. Therefore, qualification has been extended in this pair until Tuesday, June 24. I'd like to invite all those who work in this pair or are native in French to please go through the entries and rate them. You can do so here .

Final round voting ends on July 2. Winners will be announced on the same day.

To cast your vote click here

Thanks for your participation.

Romina
Collapse

lydiar
lydiar  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 14:32
French to English
Votes saved? Jun 20, 2008

Hi, I hope i've picked the correct thread for this query.

I've just worked through the French > English entries and have twice now submitted my choices for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, but each time I go back to the voting page I am asked to pick my 1st choice.
Am I missing something?

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Votes should be saved now. Jun 20, 2008

Dear lydiar,

Thanks for letting me know.

Votes should be saved properly now.

Please let me know if everything is ok.

Thanks
Romina

lydiar
lydiar  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 14:32
French to English
Fine now. Jun 22, 2008

I've managed to vote now, working fine. Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

7th ProZ.com Translation Contest: fourth phase.

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »