Unable to view source texts other than English (using Opera)
Thread poster: Agnieszka Zmuda
Agnieszka Zmuda
Agnieszka Zmuda  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 20:55
English to Polish
May 20, 2008

I was trying to have a look at texts in some of the languages other than English. However, when I click "Spanish" (my language of interest), I can only vaguely see the text for about 2 seconds and then the page bounces back to the one containing the text in English. The same happens when I click "French" (my working language) or "German" (that I don't speak at all but just wanted to check if the situation is the same).

Is it only me who has this problem? Several days ago I could loo
... See more
I was trying to have a look at texts in some of the languages other than English. However, when I click "Spanish" (my language of interest), I can only vaguely see the text for about 2 seconds and then the page bounces back to the one containing the text in English. The same happens when I click "French" (my working language) or "German" (that I don't speak at all but just wanted to check if the situation is the same).

Is it only me who has this problem? Several days ago I could look through whichever text I chose...

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-05-20 21:26]
Collapse

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please submit s support ticket May 20, 2008

Dear azalia,

Thanks for your interest in the contests.

What you are experiencing should not be happening. Could you please submit a support ticket reporting this problem?

Thanks

Best regards,
Romina

Agnieszka Zmuda
Agnieszka Zmuda  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 20:55
English to Polish
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Romina May 20, 2008

I have submitted a support ticket a while ago. Before doing that I checked the current situation. Unfortunately, I can see the problem persists. I hope you can help.

Thank you,
Agnieszka

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to view source texts other than English (using Opera)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »