For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Uploading a course at ProZ
Thread poster: Ramsés Cabrera Olivares
Ramsés Cabrera Olivares
Ramsés Cabrera Olivares
Spain
Local time: 05:49
English to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 15, 2021

Hi everyone!

Thank you for reading my post. I was wondering if you could help me know who I should contact to ask questions with regard to creating courses at ProZ. I have already created a video for a course I'd like to submit for review, and I've also entered the basic information required by the website. However, I can't seem to find the way to actually upload and submit the presentation I made. I tried contacting Helen Shepelenko (who I've worked with before) and also Soledad,
... See more
Hi everyone!

Thank you for reading my post. I was wondering if you could help me know who I should contact to ask questions with regard to creating courses at ProZ. I have already created a video for a course I'd like to submit for review, and I've also entered the basic information required by the website. However, I can't seem to find the way to actually upload and submit the presentation I made. I tried contacting Helen Shepelenko (who I've worked with before) and also Soledad, but I couldn't reach them. Do you know who else I should contact?

Thanks for your kind help!
Regards,
Ramsés
Collapse

Angie Garbarino
Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
Support ticket Feb 15, 2021

Ramsés Cabrera Olivares wrote:

Hi everyone!

Thank you for reading my post. I was wondering if you could help me know who I should contact to ask questions with regard to creating courses at ProZ. I have already created a video for a course I'd like to submit for review, and I've also entered the basic information required by the website. However, I can't seem to find the way to actually upload and submit the presentation I made. I tried contacting Helen Shepelenko (who I've worked with before) and also Soledad, but I couldn't reach them. Do you know who else I should contact?

Regards,
Ramsés

Open a support ticket at www.proz.com/support and follow instructions, someone of the staff will explain.

Best!

Ramsés Cabrera Olivares
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

Ramsés Cabrera Olivares
Ramsés Cabrera Olivares
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks!! Feb 15, 2021

Angie Garbarino wrote:

Ramsés Cabrera Olivares wrote:

Hi everyone!

Regards,
Ramsés

Open a support ticket at www.proz.com/support and follow instructions, someone of the staff will explain.

Best!

Great, thank you very much!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Uploading a course at ProZ

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »