For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Intermediate

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2019 Intermediate".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Darren Patrick
Darren Patrick
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:55
English to Irish
+ ...
Is this training for me? Oct 22, 2019

I haven't completed previous levels of training, but keen to have some training as using Trados professionally for several weeks and having a few issues with e.g. TMs, termbases.

Kind regards

Darren

mariajorge
Passi Abilio
Rose Basha

Jorge Palacio
Jorge Palacio  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 14:55
English to Spanish
RE: Is this training for me? Oct 23, 2019

Hi Darren,

The Intermediate course is about basic project management: how to handle multiple files in one single project and applying QA settings to verify the translation quality. It is assumed that participants are familiar with Studio (UI, basic concepts such: TM, TB, .sdlxliff files, etc.). It is also expected that participants have completed a few single document translations. I don't know what sort of TM and TB issues you are dealing with, so I cannot tell if this class is
... See more
Hi Darren,

The Intermediate course is about basic project management: how to handle multiple files in one single project and applying QA settings to verify the translation quality. It is assumed that participants are familiar with Studio (UI, basic concepts such: TM, TB, .sdlxliff files, etc.). It is also expected that participants have completed a few single document translations. I don't know what sort of TM and TB issues you are dealing with, so I cannot tell if this class is going to help with that. Can you try to explain to what the problem are so that I can advise. Thanks.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Intermediate

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »