Thread poster: devalexwhite
devalexwhite
devalexwhite
United States
Local time: 14:27
English to Chinese
Oct 19, 2017

Hello everyone,

For a very limited time (until tomorrow at 08:00 EST) we are offering a free (up to $25 USD) translation job when you submit through the new ProZ.com Cloud Jobs feature.

Cloud Jobs automates the process of getting text translated and reduces the typical overhead associated with a translation job. You can use Cloud Jobs to translate sources with your own translation teams (utilizing ProZ.com Lists)
... See more
Hello everyone,

For a very limited time (until tomorrow at 08:00 EST) we are offering a free (up to $25 USD) translation job when you submit through the new ProZ.com Cloud Jobs feature.

Cloud Jobs automates the process of getting text translated and reduces the typical overhead associated with a translation job. You can use Cloud Jobs to translate sources with your own translation teams (utilizing ProZ.com Lists) or (optionally) with vetted ProZ.com professional translators.

Use this $25 USD credit to test out Cloud Jobs with a small job (any job under $25 will be completely free) and see how it saves you time.

You can use your credit and access Cloud Jobs here: https://proz.com/cloud-jobs

Thanks,

Alexander White
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

Maxi Schwarz
Maxi Schwarz  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:27
German to English
+ ...
I am curious Oct 20, 2017

If the clients get these first translations (under the value of USD $25 done for free, is somebody working for free to do the translation? How would this work? I'm not sure that I understand what I'm reading.

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 15:27
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
The offer is over already - ProZ.com covered the 25 USD credit Oct 23, 2017

Dear Maxi,

The 25 USD credit was offered and covered by ProZ.com. ProZ.com arranged to pay up to 25 USD towards the first project passed by any user through Cloud Jobs. Note that the offer has expired by now.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Best regards,
Alejandro

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Get a free translation job on Cloud Jobs

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »