Discussion about 17th Translation Contest: "The Sounds of Silence" in English to Portuguese (BR)

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs » "Discussion about 17th Translation Contest: "The Sounds of Silence" in English to Portuguese (BR)".
You can see the ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs page and participate in this discussion from there.

Matheus Chaud  Identity Verified
Brazília
Local time: 11:49
ProZ.com-tag
angol - portugál
+ ...

MODERÁTOR
Thank you! Sep 2, 2018

I'd like to thank all of you who voted for my contest entry - I really, really appreciate it.
I have two kids with special needs, they have autism, and everything I do in my professional life is to give them a better future. I try to improve my profile as much as I can not as a hobby, not simply because I like it, but to get better clients and be able to pay for everything they need - therapists, special nutrition, a good school, and so on.
Fortunately they are progressing very well,
... See more
I'd like to thank all of you who voted for my contest entry - I really, really appreciate it.
I have two kids with special needs, they have autism, and everything I do in my professional life is to give them a better future. I try to improve my profile as much as I can not as a hobby, not simply because I like it, but to get better clients and be able to pay for everything they need - therapists, special nutrition, a good school, and so on.
Fortunately they are progressing very well, but we still have a long way to go. I'm sure that, in the end, everything will be fine.

Thank you once again, and God bless you

Matheus
Collapse

Viviane Marx  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:49
német - portugál
+ ...
Mérito Sep 3, 2018

Você merece!

Teresa Borges
Portugália
Local time: 14:49
Tag (2007 óta)
angol - portugál
+ ...
Congratulations, Matheus! Sep 4, 2018

All the best to you and your family!

Teresa

Matheus Chaud  Identity Verified
Brazília
Local time: 11:49
ProZ.com-tag
angol - portugál
+ ...

MODERÁTOR
Tks Sep 4, 2018

Thank you, Viviane and Teresa!
I wish you all the best too!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

A fórum moderátora(i)
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion about 17th Translation Contest: "The Sounds of Silence" in English to Portuguese (BR)

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Terminológiai keresés
  • Munkák
  • Fórumok
  • Multiple search