Discussion about Poetry with a tune: "Translation of Lyrics" in English to Belarusian

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs » "Discussion about Poetry with a tune: "Translation of Lyrics" in English to Belarusian".
You can see the ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs page and participate in this discussion from there.

Maryia Vasiuchenka
Maryia Vasiuchenka  Identity Verified
Belarus
Local time: 11:58
English to Russian
+ ...
Thanks, Mum, thanks, Dad. Feb 14, 2014

Firstly, I’d like to thank the site staff for the contest feature. It brings colour to our night life. =) Secondly, I’d like to thank all the people who have found time to comment and vote (we’ve managed to reach the final phase this time). I hope next time we would have more participants and new challenges.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion about Poetry with a tune: "Translation of Lyrics" in English to Belarusian

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »