Engleski pravni sustav u usporedbi s hrvatskim / Pravo društava – komparativna analiza trgovačkih dr
Thread poster: Mirela Dorotic
Mirela Dorotic
Mirela Dorotic  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:28
Member (2021)
English to Croatian
+ ...
Oct 7, 2019

CENTAR ZA JEZIKE I PRAVO
PRAVNI FAKULTET SVEUČILIŠTA U ZAGREBU
Gundulićeva 10, Zagreb

Poštovani,
obavještavamo vas o održavanju radionica iz područja jezika i prava u okviru programa cjeloživotnog učenja Pravnog fakulteta. Radionice organizira Katedra za strane jezike, a namijenjene su prevoditeljima koje zanima područje pravnog prevođenja, pravnim stručnjacima koji se bave jezičnim pitanjima i prevođenjem te svima zainteresiranima za problematiku jez
... See more
CENTAR ZA JEZIKE I PRAVO
PRAVNI FAKULTET SVEUČILIŠTA U ZAGREBU
Gundulićeva 10, Zagreb

Poštovani,
obavještavamo vas o održavanju radionica iz područja jezika i prava u okviru programa cjeloživotnog učenja Pravnog fakulteta. Radionice organizira Katedra za strane jezike, a namijenjene su prevoditeljima koje zanima područje pravnog prevođenja, pravnim stručnjacima koji se bave jezičnim pitanjima i prevođenjem te svima zainteresiranima za problematiku jezika (i) prava.
1. Engleski pravni sustav u usporedbi s hrvatskim
voditelj: viši predavač Miljen Matijašević, univ. spec. philol.
vrijeme održavanja: 6. studenog 2019., 17:00-21:00
mjesto održavanja: Pravni fakultet, Trg Republike Hrvatske 3, dvorana II.

2. Pravo društava – komparativna analiza trgovačkih društava u SR Njemačkoj i RH
voditeljica: dr. sc. Irena Horvatić Bilić, viši predavač
vrijeme održavanja: 5. prosinca 2019., 17:00-21:00
mjesto održavanja: Pravni fakultet, Trg Republike Hrvatske 3, dvorana V.

Više informacija na https://www.pravo.unizg.hr/sj?@=86na#news_14422
PRIJAVE I PLAĆANJE
Prijave za radionice potrebno je poslati najkasnije 7 dana prije datuma održavanja radionice na adresu [email protected]. Cijena svake radionice je HRK 625,00 (500,00 + PDV). Po primitku potvrde prijave potrebno je izvršiti uplatu na račun br. HR9823600001101264729, model HR00, poziv na broj: 1047. Potvrdu o uplati potrebno je dostaviti mailom prije dolaska na radionicu.
Za sve dodatne informacije kontaktirajte nas na [email protected]
Collapse

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Google Translate says Oct 7, 2019

FWIW, Google Translate says it's Bosnian and that this is the translation (fixed e-mail addresses).

CENTER FOR LANGUAGES AND LAW
FACULTY OF LAW
UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB
Gunduliceva 10, Zagreb

We would like to inform you about the organization of workshops in the field of language and law within the Lifelong Learning Programme of the Faculty of Law. The workshops are organized by the Department of Foreign Lan
... See more
FWIW, Google Translate says it's Bosnian and that this is the translation (fixed e-mail addresses).

CENTER FOR LANGUAGES AND LAW
FACULTY OF LAW
UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB
Gunduliceva 10, Zagreb

We would like to inform you about the organization of workshops in the field of language and law within the Lifelong Learning Programme of the Faculty of Law. The workshops are organized by the Department of Foreign Languages ​​and are intended for translators interested in the field of legal translation, legal experts dealing with linguistic issues and translation, and anyone interested in the issue of language(s) of law.

1. English legal system compared to Croatian
Presenter: Senior lecturer Miljen Matijašević, univ. spec. philol.
Time: November 6, 2019, 5pm - 9pm
Venue: Faculty of Law, Trg Republike Hrvatske 3, hall II.

2. Company Law: a comparative analysis of companies in the Federal Republic of Germany and the Republic of Croatia
Presenter: dr. Ph.D. Irena Horvatic Bilic, Senior Lecturer
Time: December 5, 2019, 5pm - 9pm
Venue: Faculty of Law, Trg Republike Hrvatske 3, Hall V.

More information at https://www.pravo.unizg.hr/sj?@=86na#news_14422

APPLICATIONS AND PAYMENT

Registration for the workshops should be sent no later than 7 days before the date of the workshop to the site [email protected]. Price for each workshop is HRK 625.00 (500.00 + VAT). Upon receipt of the confirmation of the application, payment to account no. HR9823600001101264729, model HR00, reference number: 1047. Payment confirmation must be submitted by mail before attending the workshop.

For any additional information, please contact us at [email protected].
Collapse

Mirela Dorotic
Mirela Dorotic  Identity Verified
Member (2021)
English to Croatian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Seminars held in Croatian Oct 7, 2019

This is Croatian, not Bosnian. The seminar will be held in Croatian, in Croatia.

Ivana Kahle

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Engleski pravni sustav u usporedbi s hrvatskim / Pravo društava – komparativna analiza trgovačkih dr

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »