Current EPSO competitions (translators/interp) in Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian...
Thread poster: Parrot
Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:25
Spanish to English
+ ...
May 24, 2005

Breaking news at:

http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/lex/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:C:2005:117A:SOM:EN:HTML

This is for Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Polish, Slovene and Slovak.

Interested parties pls. bookmark... & good luck!

[
... See more
Breaking news at:

http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/lex/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:C:2005:117A:SOM:EN:HTML

This is for Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Polish, Slovene and Slovak.

Interested parties pls. bookmark... & good luck!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-05-24 11:27]
Collapse

Krisztina Lelik
Krisztina Lelik  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 13:25
Greek to Hungarian
+ ...
Thank you, Parrot ! May 28, 2005

for the important information.

Marcela MF
Marcela MF
Italy
Local time: 12:25
English to Romanian
+ ...
Romanian/ Bulgarian EPSO competitions Feb 2, 2006

Hello,

I am interested in Romanian EPSO competition http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/lex/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:C:2005:282A:SOM:EN:HTML and I want to know if someone participated in the previous competitions for Polish, Latvian etc.
How were the subjects, the experience?
Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Marcela

toth2000 (X)
toth2000 (X)
English
Practice tests Aug 28, 2006

Hi,

Here is a fine site to practice EPSO tests and exams: www.eutests.eu

Good luck to all,

Gabor

bmar87
bmar87
Local time: 11:25
English to Polish
+ ...
I'm on the reserve list. What's next? Aug 27, 2012

Hello,

I'm on the reserve list for EPSO AD5 Polish translators and I'm wondering what comes next. I don't know my status on the reserve list and can't get any information from EPSO. I'd be grateful to anyone who has been on my position for sharing their experiences: how long may it take from now? Am I suppose to pro-actively look for a vacancy or do I just wait to be contacted? How likely is it that I will get recruited at all?

Thanks for any info

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Current EPSO competitions (translators/interp) in Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian...

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »