SuhyunBaik
SuhyunBaik
Canada
Local time: 10:19
English to Korean
+ ...
Mar 10, 2015

Hello,

I 'm worried if this topic is not suitable for translation community, but I have no other source to ask.
I'm interested in technical writing, and really eagle to learn it. I found some of few on-line courses offered by education center of universities(not many, etc Concordia university and some of institution in Toronto).
So I want to know these on-line courses are helpful to learn technical writing, or if there is somebody who already took these kind of course,
... See more
Hello,

I 'm worried if this topic is not suitable for translation community, but I have no other source to ask.
I'm interested in technical writing, and really eagle to learn it. I found some of few on-line courses offered by education center of universities(not many, etc Concordia university and some of institution in Toronto).
So I want to know these on-line courses are helpful to learn technical writing, or if there is somebody who already took these kind of course, plz recommend me some.

Thanks!
Collapse

Cristóbal del Río Faura
Cristóbal del Río Faura  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:19
English to Spanish
+ ...
tekom Mar 10, 2015

You may want to check this at the European Association for Technical Communication:

http://www.technical-communication.org/

They have an online training and certification program (TCTrainNet).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Training for technical writing

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »