DipTrans: General 2007/2008
Thread poster: annafdk
annafdk
annafdk
Local time: 09:36
Jan 8, 2012

I am looking for previous exam DipTrans papers, more specifically 2007/2008 (General). I could either buy or exchange for any other previous exam papers I have.

Best wishes

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:36
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
? Jan 8, 2012

annafdk wrote:

I am looking for previous exam DipTrans papers, more specifically 2007/2008 (General). I could either buy or exchange for any other previous exam papers I have.

Best wishes

Since you haven't specified any languages here or in your profile, it will be hard to help you.

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:36
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Hm... Jan 8, 2012

Indeed, I had the same doubt. I think some General papers are used for several languages, but I have a feeling they change them slightly from one language to the other.

It would be good to specify the languages, so that colleagues who have taken the exam recently can check whether they have the sample papers.

It would also be good to check whether we are entitled to resell materials we have bought from IOL or have received as part of DipTrans preparation courses...

annafdk
annafdk
Local time: 09:36
TOPIC STARTER
English to Polish DipTrans Jan 8, 2012

I am looking for papers used for English to Polish version of the exam.

Many thanks in advance.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DipTrans: General 2007/2008

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »