Miguel Ferrer
Miguel Ferrer  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:35
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 3, 2011

Hello,

I'm bilingual english / spanish with a BSc and Msc in computer science, living in Spain.
I'm considering doing a Postgraduate course at the UOC (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya).
Looking at the contents of the course, it seems rather interesting and useful. However, I
am interested in hearing of other people who might have done this course, or, perhaps
a similar course at the UOC.

The link
... See more
Hello,

I'm bilingual english / spanish with a BSc and Msc in computer science, living in Spain.
I'm considering doing a Postgraduate course at the UOC (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya).
Looking at the contents of the course, it seems rather interesting and useful. However, I
am interested in hearing of other people who might have done this course, or, perhaps
a similar course at the UOC.

The link to the course is :
http://www.uoc.edu/masters/esp/web/lengua_linguistica_traduccion/traduccion/postgrau/traduccion_y_tecnologias/programa_academico.html
Thank you in advance.

Miguel Ferrer Scane

[Edited at 2011-10-03 10:18 GMT]
Collapse

Steve Erpelding
Steve Erpelding  Identity Verified
Spain
French to German
+ ...
UOC Oct 3, 2011

Hi Miguel,

actually I'm doing the same (starting the 19th.), but I don't know anyone who did this before.

good luck,

Donald Hubert Duffy III
Donald Hubert Duffy III  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Curious Dec 7, 2011

How are you finding the course thus far?

I was considering it but missed the deadline for this year.

Miguel Ferrer
Miguel Ferrer  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
course Dec 7, 2011

Hi,
I'm not doing it, so I can't give any feedback.
regards,
Mike

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Course : Postgrado en Traducción e interpretación UOC

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »