which Uni shall I choose to prepare well for English- Polish sworn translator exam?
Thread poster: Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:20
English to Polish
+ ...
Jan 7, 2011

Hi everyone. I need your advice on to how to prepare well for the proffesion of English - Polish sworn translator. I am about to get a Master degree from English Philology and I would love to become a translator. What is the best option for me to choose? Shall I enrol for Uni in UK or shall I keep on doing Post diploma from English - Polish translations here in Poland? Which Uni do you consider worth attending? Which one would you advise me to chose? Thank you very much in advance.

... See more
Hi everyone. I need your advice on to how to prepare well for the proffesion of English - Polish sworn translator. I am about to get a Master degree from English Philology and I would love to become a translator. What is the best option for me to choose? Shall I enrol for Uni in UK or shall I keep on doing Post diploma from English - Polish translations here in Poland? Which Uni do you consider worth attending? Which one would you advise me to chose? Thank you very much in advance.

[Edited at 2011-01-07 17:47 GMT]
Collapse

Michal Glowacki
Michal Glowacki  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 14:20
Member (2010)
English to Polish
+ ...
Polish Jan 7, 2011

I think your best chance of getting sound advice is moving this thread to the Polish forum -> http://www.proz.com/forum/polish-35.html

[Edited at 2011-01-07 22:11 GMT]

Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:20
English to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Jan 7, 2011

thanks

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

which Uni shall I choose to prepare well for English- Polish sworn translator exam?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »