Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
Powwow: São Paulo - Brazil

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: São Paulo - Brazil".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

j bosco
j bosco
Brazil
Local time: 00:29
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Organizer Nov 27, 2001

Hi there,
Please advise if you are really interested in joining us for the gathering in Sao Paulo. My idea is to reserve a few tables in a beerhouse where we can meet and talk freely and in a friendly atmosphere.
Thank you for the attention,

J Bosco Rodriguesd

Jorge Andor
Jorge Andor  Identity Verified
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I am confirming. Nov 29, 2001

Paulo Ferraretto
Paulo Ferraretto  Identity Verified
English to Portuguese
+ ...
In memoriam
Confirmed. Nov 29, 2001

I'll be there.

Márcio Badra
Márcio Badra  Identity Verified
Brazil
Member (2023)
English to Portuguese
So do I. Nov 29, 2001

Sidnei Arruda
Sidnei Arruda
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Confirmed. Nov 29, 2001

Tania Marques-Cardoso
Tania Marques-Cardoso  Identity Verified
Brazil
Member (2006)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I'll be there, too. Nov 29, 2001

j bosco
j bosco
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Gathering in Sao Paulo Dec 5, 2001

Hi there everybody.

I am planning to have the powwow on December 15 (I have two choices of beer house) and need urgent confirmation on the number of those who will attend. Please for those who have not yet given their position, I'd appreciate if they do so urgently.

Regards and thank you

J Bosco

Beatriz S. Rose
Beatriz S. Rose  Identity Verified
Brazil
German to Portuguese
+ ...
I'll be there Dec 7, 2001

Maria Louiza Loucas
Maria Louiza Loucas  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 06:29
English to Portuguese
+ ...
See you all there (where?) ! Dec 7, 2001

Jorge Andor
Jorge Andor  Identity Verified
English to Portuguese
+ ...
E aí, pessoal? Dec 10, 2001

Já temos local determinado??
Dia 15 vem chegando...

Maria Eugenia Farre
Maria Eugenia Farre  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Vamos fazer na Vila Madalena? Dec 10, 2001

oi gente, eu voto na Vila Madalena, que tal o Astor ? Tem que ser chopperia? Lá não é muito caro e o choppe é legal, mas não tem comanda individual (eita chatice achar um bar com comanda individual!). Mandem outras sugestões!

Abrs,
ME

José Cavalcante
José Cavalcante  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
confirmação Dec 10, 2001

Estou confirmando minha presença ao encontro.

ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SITE STAFF
Powwow in Sao Paolo - please confirm Dec 11, 2001

If you have not already done so, please confirm your attendance at the Sao Paolo powwow this Saturday by visiting the page and posting a note. Thanks.

j bosco
j bosco
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
organizer Dec 11, 2001

Please for those who are joining us: tomorrow I'll inform the address. It will either at the World Trade Center or Shopping Morumbi Sul. Both have a very nice beer house, pending only on my reservation for 20 people (considering that some of you will bring someome).

Cordially

J Bosco

Maria Louiza Loucas
Maria Louiza Loucas  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 06:29
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Organizer Dec 13, 2001

Dear colleagues and friends,

Mr. Bosco has asked me to give you our latest news on our coming powwow scheduled for Dec 15th. Unfortunately, he has been off line fixing his PC, for the past two days and he’d like to apologize for not being able to communicate any further.

First of all we’d like to hear any complaints from you regarding the date chosen by Proz.com. You pretty well know how hard it is to go out on a Saturday night in Sampa, so we are offering you an al
... See more
Dear colleagues and friends,

Mr. Bosco has asked me to give you our latest news on our coming powwow scheduled for Dec 15th. Unfortunately, he has been off line fixing his PC, for the past two days and he’d like to apologize for not being able to communicate any further.

First of all we’d like to hear any complaints from you regarding the date chosen by Proz.com. You pretty well know how hard it is to go out on a Saturday night in Sampa, so we are offering you an alternative for the 18th. In case more than 50 % of interested members should agree to this new proposed date, the powwow shall be postponed.

The choice of the location has been quite hard. We had to choose a cool yet accessible place where we could have a couple of beers/chops and snacks. Some points to ponder on are:
It should be located in a central area, close to places of reference (we wouldn’t like anyone to get lost)
We should be able to book a table for at least 20 (hopefully this number shall increase).
It should also provide us with individual consumption bills (splitting bills is unfair)
It shouldn’t be in an open area for it could rain and ruin our evening.
It shouldn’t be too crowded (Try that on a Saturday night…)
It should provide parking facilities
Live music should be acceptable but we should be able to hear each other speak…
It should have enough space for children to walk around and yet not be allowed to wonder out the building (I’m taking both my daughters)

Bearing these in mind we propose the following location:
Genuíno
R. Joaquim Távora, 1217 - Vila Mariana (0xx11) 5083-4040
Credit cards: Dinners; Mastercard;Visa; American Express
Parking: R$ 5,00 valet parking
Age Group: 21 yo and up
E-mail: [email protected]
Chopp: R$ 2,50 Beers: Only Bohemia and Brahma Long Neck R$ 2,40
Description: Chopp cremoso, petiscos, mesa de acepipes, sanduíches, feijoada, clube do whisky, happy hour. Ambiente impecável, num bairro muito agradável: a Vila Mariana em São Paulo. O Genuíno conta com cinco ambientes aconchegantes para você provar a nossa maior especialidade: O Chopp cremoso. Possui área interna onde fica o bar, com mesas e bancos no balcão; piso superior com duas varandas, que você pode reservar para sua festa; jardins com mesas na frente e atrás, arborizados e com muitas plantas, tudo combinando com uma boa partida de sinuca nas nossas mesas holandesas. Aos sábados, venha provar nossa feijoada. O genuíno oferece tudo isso para sua diversão. Então, venha conhecer.

We’ve already booked a table for 20 on the top floor for Saturday, 15th.

Please, let us know what you think.

Best regards,

Maouiza
Collapse

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: São Paulo - Brazil

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »