Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: Do you have your own house and/or office space?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Anna Miller
Anna Miller
United States
Poll: Do you have your own house and/or office space? Mar 2, 2021

I have my own apartment, which perfectly works for me as an office. I tried to work at Starbucks, but it didn’t end up well. I started to work as a freelancer a while ago after I’ve tried working at different places. I just don’t find the office environment comfortable for me. I wish there were more office buildings like this https://osdoro.com.sg/office-for-rent/ Then I would probably consid... See more
I have my own apartment, which perfectly works for me as an office. I tried to work at Starbucks, but it didn’t end up well. I started to work as a freelancer a while ago after I’ve tried working at different places. I just don’t find the office environment comfortable for me. I wish there were more office buildings like this https://osdoro.com.sg/office-for-rent/ Then I would probably consider returning back to the office. In other office buildings I cannot concentrate on my job in the office, and I always get distracted. I just don’t get why most employers do not want to provide comfortable conditions for their workers. It will bring way more benefits and will cover those costs.

[Edited at 2021-03-03 12:13 GMT]
Collapse

Qing Jia
Qing Jia
Australia
Dont have my own house but do have a office space Mar 3, 2021

I don't have my own house but I set up a small area in my room for me working from home.

jyuan_us
jyuan_us  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:31
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
To me, the question is hard to answer Mar 3, 2021

I think some of the answer choices are ambiguous, and/or mutually inclusive.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Do you have your own house and/or office space?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »