Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: On average, what percentage of your total working capacity are you using?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Mario Freitas
Mario Freitas  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 21:20
Member (2014)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
This week May 25, 2017

It varies a lot. I considered this week, so 50-75%. But in two days, this could change to 100%, or to 20%, who knows?

Denise DeVries
Denise DeVries  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:20
Spanish to English
+ ...
I'm not a computer May 25, 2017

... but my memory is full.

Marjolein Snippe
Marjolein Snippe  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 02:20
Member (2012)
English to Dutch
+ ...
75-100% May 25, 2017

I try to fill my days with work from 9 am to around 5 or 6 pm - that is 100% for me.
Most of the time, I use around 80-90% of that time.

Kay Denney
Kay Denney  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 02:20
French to English
no idea May 27, 2017

Working in-house I averaged 2,800 words a day provided there was enough work to keep me busy.

I don't produce anywhere near that these days, but I don't need to in that I still manage to earn more. So I'm pretty sure I'm well under my full capacity, but I like to make time for volunteer work, sewing projects, cooking, gardening, swimming, yoga, cycling, hiking, reading, listening to music, and even wasting time on Internet answering old polls...
See more
Working in-house I averaged 2,800 words a day provided there was enough work to keep me busy.

I don't produce anywhere near that these days, but I don't need to in that I still manage to earn more. So I'm pretty sure I'm well under my full capacity, but I like to make time for volunteer work, sewing projects, cooking, gardening, swimming, yoga, cycling, hiking, reading, listening to music, and even wasting time on Internet answering old polls
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: On average, what percentage of your total working capacity are you using?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »