Off topic: Data collection for a study in Italian
Thread poster: Andrej Simić
Andrej Simić
Andrej Simić
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nov 7, 2020

[For Italian Speakers Only]

Dear all,

I hope that everything is ok. I am currently a student in Milano doing my P.h.D. in Psychology.

My data collection is proceeding as planned, but I still need 100 participants more. My study contains a set of moral dilemmas that you provide answers to. It is quite interesting and maybe could help you learn a little bit about yourself.

The questionnaire is for Italian speakers only. This is an exploratory stu
... See more

Dear all,

I hope that everything is ok. I am currently a student in Milano doing my P.h.D. in Psychology.

My data collection is proceeding as planned, but I still need 100 participants more. My study contains a set of moral dilemmas that you provide answers to. It is quite interesting and maybe could help you learn a little bit about yourself.

The questionnaire is for Italian speakers only. This is an exploratory study and it would require approximately 15 minutes of your time. If you are interested you can check out the link below:

https://psicologiaunimib.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6AqwXJAwcRGJhFH

P.S. If you have the time can you share the questionnaire with your contacts 📷 Thanks in advance guys!
Collapse

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:54
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Attitudes Nov 8, 2020

Andrej Simić wrote:

Dear all,

The questionnaire is for Italian speakers only. This is an exploratory study and it would require approximately 15 minutes of your time. If you are interested you can check out the link below:

https://psicologiaunimib.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6AqwXJAwcRGJhFH

P.S. If you have the time can you share the questionnaire with your contacts 📷 Thanks in advance guys!

Some of the questions are very revealing about the attitudes of **some** Italians towards others.

Gianni Pastore
Gianni Pastore  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:54
Member (2007)
English to Italian
Maybe you meant... Nov 9, 2020

Tom in London wrote:

Some of the questions are very revealing about the attitudes of **some** Italians towards others.

...the "idea" that **some** non-italians have about the attitudes of **some** italians towards others.

Angie Garbarino
Mariella Bonelli
Luisa Fiorini

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:54
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Read the questions Nov 9, 2020

Gianni Pastore wrote:

Tom in London wrote:

...the "idea" that **some** non-italians have about the attitudes of **some** italians towards others.

Read the questions.

Angie Garbarino
Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
I started but... Nov 9, 2020

There are questions with the typical stereotyps that Italians are a bunch of criminals... very offensive.

I am attaching an image with some of them here just to specify what I mean, stopping immediately and yes this is the idea that **some** non-italians have about the attitudes of **some** italians towards others like Gianni said.

Capture

P.S. In the Italian forum one must write in Italian as per rules.

[Edited at 2020-11-09 09:35 GMT]

Mariella Bonelli
Tom in London
Eleonora_P
Magdalena Legerska Brighetti
Karin Hellbom

Gianni Pastore
Gianni Pastore  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2007)
English to Italian
I've done it Nov 9, 2020

Tom in London wrote:

Gianni Pastore wrote:

Tom in London wrote:

Read the questions.

and those questions are true for just about 100% of other countries, thanks.

Angie Garbarino
Mariella Bonelli

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Data collection for a study in Italian

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »