Federica Mamini
Federica Mamini  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 18:33
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 18, 2012

Hi!
I recently moved to Brussels to work as an in house interpreter and I am looking for dedicated interpreting professionals willing to take part in a practice group!
To explain it further, I would like to set up a practice group of interpreters based in Brussels, in order to keep up with simultaneous and consecutive interpreting exercises and get some peer feedback. Ideally, the language combinations would be Italian, English, Spanish and French.
I believe this could be a go
... See more
Hi!
I recently moved to Brussels to work as an in house interpreter and I am looking for dedicated interpreting professionals willing to take part in a practice group!
To explain it further, I would like to set up a practice group of interpreters based in Brussels, in order to keep up with simultaneous and consecutive interpreting exercises and get some peer feedback. Ideally, the language combinations would be Italian, English, Spanish and French.
I believe this could be a good networking opportunity and it could indeed benefit our performance!
So, if you want to keep up with your interpreting skills and meet new professional interpreters, please CONTACT me at: [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you very soon!

Federica

[Edited at 2012-09-19 12:35 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

BRUSSELS: Looking for INTERPRETERS willing to practice

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »