Thread poster: DavidMTucker (X)
DavidMTucker (X)
DavidMTucker (X)
United States
Local time: 06:15
Spanish to English
Jun 24, 2012

Hello to everyone,

I love reading and following the forums here on Proz, and have done so in the background for some time and thought it might be time to introduce myself, and start participating. I had been doing translation work (I still do from time to time) under "DMTranslations, LLC," and after careful consideration decided that interpreting is where my heart is. Simply put, I enjoy the interaction. I struggled on whether to operate as an interpreter under DMTranslations, or my
... See more
Hello to everyone,

I love reading and following the forums here on Proz, and have done so in the background for some time and thought it might be time to introduce myself, and start participating. I had been doing translation work (I still do from time to time) under "DMTranslations, LLC," and after careful consideration decided that interpreting is where my heart is. Simply put, I enjoy the interaction. I struggled on whether to operate as an interpreter under DMTranslations, or my name --David Martin Tucker, and decided that I would operate under my name as "David Martin Tucker (Spanish Interpreter). I have taken and passed (97%) the written portion of the Interpreter Court Consortium Exam for the State of Colorado, and currently working towards taking the oral exam. I am not sure that I really want to interpret in the courts as I stay busy enough, but it seems like the right thing to do at this time in my life.

I won't bore you with any more, and I did as much as possible complete my profile for those that might be interested in knowing more about me. Again, I enjoy reading all of the forums and especially from the "interpreter" section.

My best to all!

(Moderator - If I have erred in posting, or should not have posted an intro in this section I apologize and ask the you kindly move the post to the correct forum.)

David Martin Tucker
https://www.facebook.com/SpanishDavid

P.S. My new web page (http://www.spanishdavid.com) is under construction so for now it just goes to a landing page.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Introduction

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »