Thread poster: Luna Jungblut
Luna Jungblut
Luna Jungblut  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to French
+ ...
Jan 3, 2018

Hi all,

You all might remember me, I am Luna, ENFR translator and interpreter.
I posted a topic on his forum about a year ago about moving to Budapest.
I am happy to say that the move went smoothly and that I now have more questions for you,
dear local colleagues.

I wanted to ask whether you could help me find a financial planner or a financial advisor who could help me move my business from the UK to Hungary and also advise me on other matters (such a
... See more
Hi all,

You all might remember me, I am Luna, ENFR translator and interpreter.
I posted a topic on his forum about a year ago about moving to Budapest.
I am happy to say that the move went smoothly and that I now have more questions for you,
dear local colleagues.

I wanted to ask whether you could help me find a financial planner or a financial advisor who could help me move my business from the UK to Hungary and also advise me on other matters (such as tax, insurance, retirement plans, etc...). I have been asking colleagues and Google, but there is very little information.

If anyone knows of someone certified who would have the ability to help me,
please send them my way, it would be of great assistance.

Thank you very much for reading,
have a lovely evening,
Collapse

David McFegan
David McFegan  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 02:38
Hungarian to English
+ ...
Where in Hungary? Jan 25, 2018

Are you Budapest-based? My accountant (not exactly a financial advisor but pretty much acts in that capacity for me as well) is based in Gödöllő, but also has an office in Budapest. I could ask him if he is able/willing to help you in this matter if you like?

Luna Jungblut
Luna Jungblut  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Budapest! Jan 25, 2018

david mcfegan wrote:

Are you Budapest-based? My accountant (not exactly a financial advisor but pretty much acts in that capacity for me as well) is based in Gödöllő, but also has an office in Budapest. I could ask him if he is able/willing to help you in this matter if you like?

Hi, thank you for your reply,

I am indeed based in Budapest.
It would be very kind for you to ask him.
I have a couple of options at the moment, but I intend on checking with different professionals in order to have an objective opinion.

You could send me a private message with his information so I can get in touch with him, perhaps?

Many thanks,
Luna

David McFegan
David McFegan  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 02:38
Hungarian to English
+ ...
message sent Jan 26, 2018

Okay, have sent you a message with his contact details (email address)...

[Edited at 2018-01-26 11:31 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Ildiko Santana[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Financial advisor in Hungary

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »