phrases with dots not inserted from DJVX3 Termbase
Téma indítója: kvvic

kvvic
Local time: 07:15
angol - orosz
+ ...
Feb 5

Hi there!

Could anyone help me with this issue, please?
I have, e.g., the phrase "в т.ч." in my local Termbase, connected to my project, and I want Deja Vu to replace it with "including" in the translation. But Deja Vu just doesn't seem to "see" it, and it isn't shown in the AutoSearch - Portions list. Is there any workaround?

Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
Franciaország
Local time: 06:15
angol - német
+ ...
Have you tried... Feb 23

kvvic wrote:

Hi there!

Could anyone help me with this issue, please?
I have, e.g., the phrase "в т.ч." in my local Termbase, connected to my project, and I want Deja Vu to replace it with "including" in the translation. But Deja Vu just doesn't seem to "see" it, and it isn't shown in the AutoSearch - Portions list. Is there any workaround?

...DVXs lexicon instead of the termbase?

kvvic
Local time: 07:15
angol - orosz
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
I didn't Feb 23

Thank you for your suggestion, but Lexicon is used only for a specific project, and "including" can be found in almost any project

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

A fórum moderátora(i)
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

phrases with dots not inserted from DJVX3 Termbase

Advanced search

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within SDL Trados Studio

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Terminológiai keresés
  • Munkák
  • Fórumok
  • Multiple search